ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Build A Community Software equivalent?

Does anyone have any recommendations on a FOSS-based solution for managing a small community non-profit office? We're looking for something that can handle annual membership tracking, sign-up and renewals, auto-email responders as well as a calendar so members can register and pay for events off a calendar. I was directed to this company: http://ecreations.com/instantcommunity/index.html for a proprietary solution but even that might be overkill as would Sugar CRM. We currently have about 900 members but our entire database has 19,000 including expired members and guests. any thoughts?

thanks!

Dinda

Follow ups