ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~raoul-snyman/ubuntu-packaging-guide/new-colours into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

@Daniel, @Stefano, yes, this is a modified copy of Sphinx's default theme, as I just threw it together one evening - I'm just using it as a starting point. I'm quite aware that we'd need to make sure licensing details are correct, so I'll have a look at that when I get a chance to work on this again. As for sidebar.js in particular, I removed the setting for a collapsible sidebar (I didn't think it necessary), so I can most likely remove the JS as well.

@Ronnie, thanks for that mockup, it looks great! I'll see if I can make the Sphinx theme look like that. It should mostly be possible - I've done something similar before.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raoul-snyman/ubuntu-packaging-guide/new-colours/+merge/56010
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.