ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~fougner/ubuntu-packaging-guide/retheming into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

I'm happy with either approach. If Alexander is prepared to do a few rounds of review, we can try and get this all in shape now, but I think it's pretty much mergeable as is.

Issues I see:
* Double copyright footer.
* What's the plan for the top bar? I assume it'll be static links to other related resources?
* The knowledge base articles have an odd link to the knowledge base section, in the second bar.
* The knowledge base page's nested lists don't look great.
* Licencing:
  - We are adding some BSD licensed code that refers to a non-existent LICENCE file.
    + Add such a file, add this to debian/copyright too.
  - Adding a new CC-BY-SA copyright holder.
    + Add the copyright holder to debian/copyright.
  - I guess our articles should get decent copyright attribution headers at some point, but that's out of the scope for this merge.
* Searching doesn't work, but it didn't seem to work before, either.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fougner/ubuntu-packaging-guide/retheming/+merge/67513
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.