ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jr/ubuntu-packaging-guide/02-udd-introduction into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Review: Approve
Couple of notes:

* There's some very cool stuff in the dev branch of bzr that will make the rmadison checks go away.  I've been trying them out and they're fantastic.

* Often, when a package is out of date, instead of using apt-get source, i'll use `bzr import-dsc <url>` where the url is the remote url to the .dsc file.  I usually grab those from packages.ubuntu.com.  I like this a bit better because, while you cannot merge these import-dsc branches with the udd branch, you still get all the other benefits of version control.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jr/ubuntu-packaging-guide/02-udd-introduction/+merge/68078
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.