ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/i18n into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Review: Needs Information

Thanks a lot for your work on this. This is a great start.

We seem to have a new directory structure like

  /usr/share/doc/ubuntu-packaging-guide/html/en/packaging-new-software.html

now. It looks like we will just have to live with it (Updated bookmarks, etc.)

Also did I notice
  /usr/share/doc/ubuntu-packaging-guide/html/en/_static/minus.png
which looks like we'll have lots of duplicate files. I can't quite remember which technology we used to replace it with symlinks.

What are your thoughts on the above?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/i18n/+merge/97903
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.