ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jjesse/ubuntu-packaging-guide/fixes-bug978493 into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Review: Needs Information

Thanks for your work on this.

I just checked and there's a number of other occurences, where we might want to make sure that 'debcommit' is used. Generally wherever debian/changelog already contains the documentation of the change, 'debcommit' can be uesd safely.

Would you mind reviewing the guide again and see if we need to update other places as well?

daniel@daydream:~/bzr/ubuntu-packaging-guide$ grep -r "bzr commit" ubuntu-packaging-guide/ | grep -v -- "-m"
ubuntu-packaging-guide/patches-to-packages.rst:    $ bzr commit
ubuntu-packaging-guide/udd-sponsorship.rst:<link-via-changelog>` using ``dch`` and ``bzr commit``.  However, the branch
ubuntu-packaging-guide/udd-sponsorship.rst:    $ bzr commit
ubuntu-packaging-guide/udd-uploading.rst:    $ bzr commit --author "Bob Dobbs <subgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>"
ubuntu-packaging-guide/udd-working.rst:    bzr commit
ubuntu-packaging-guide/udd-latest.rst:revert``.  Once you are happy with the changes then use ``bzr commit``.
daniel@daydream:~/bzr/ubuntu-packaging-guide$

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jjesse/ubuntu-packaging-guide/fixes-bug978493/+merge/107574
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.