ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/add-LANGS-to-Makefile into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Sure, that makes sense. I think this is ready to merge either way though. It just fixes the script, it doesn't enabling localized builds. The script needs to be run manually to add a locale to the build. Hopefully at some point we can get all of this to work flawlessly and add running th script to a bzr builddeb pre-build hook...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/add-LANGS-to-Makefile/+merge/129973
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/add-LANGS-to-Makefile into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.