ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~mitya57/ubuntu-packaging-guide/lp1043232 into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

The proposal to merge lp:~mitya57/ubuntu-packaging-guide/lp1043232 into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide has been updated.

Description changed to:

I hope you are not much tired of my MPs ;)

This branch:

- Adds a special case to Makefile to build Japanese PDFs (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-packaging-guide/+bug/1043232/+attachment/3430256/+files/ubuntu-packaging-guide.pdf);
- Adds some build-dependencies so that platex works. I'm not sure we want to do that at this point, though — feel free to comment them out for now.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mitya57/ubuntu-packaging-guide/lp1043232/+merge/133819
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mitya57/ubuntu-packaging-guide/lp1043232/+merge/133819
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mitya57/ubuntu-packaging-guide/lp1043232 into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.