ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sanyasandor/ubuntu-packaging-guide/various-updates into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Hello Sanya, thanks for your contribution!

Unfortunately is does not make a lot of sense to merge this as we are currently completely rewriting the Ubuntu Packaging Guide; see [1]

The current version is also accessible at [2]. We will update the package once we have an initial version.

You are more than welcome to contribute there :)

[1] https://canonical-ubuntu-packaging-guide.readthedocs-hosted.com/en/latest/
[2] https://canonical-ubuntu-packaging-guide.readthedocs-hosted.com/en/1.0/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sanyasandor/ubuntu-packaging-guide/various-updates/+merge/453594
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sanyasandor/ubuntu-packaging-guide/various-updates into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.