Re: Name Change from Ubuntu Phone to Ubuntu Mobile?

On 01/13/2012 01:52 PM, Wayne Taylor wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member to the Ubuntu Phone group so I wanted to introduce
myself.  I hope I can be of some help in some way, though I'm definitely
not a programmer.  I just believe in the project and look forward to
seeing it advance.

My first comment is that I think the name of the group might be a bit
limiting.  Will the end result of this project not be adaptable to
tablets or other mobile devices or will that be a separate project?  If
those kind of devices are under the same scope then I recommend a name
change so as to help broaden the net for people searching for the group.

Just a thought and thanks for any work that has already been done.

I agree. Ubuntu Mobile will enable it to be used on tablet and other such devices as well.

Swapnil