Re: GPS Navigation??

After a little research, the Nexus that Google is selling directly is GSM
only.  These phones can be purchased directly from Verizon and Sprint with
CDMA capabilities, but that comes with the usual contract and locking.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Jack David Baucum <maxolasersquad@xxxxxxxxx

--
    Jack David Baucum
    http://maxolasersquad.com