Re: Independent OEM ADZERO

No they have not released any specs yet for the phone. I think this would be a great chance if Canonical gets something going with them and give some input for the Ubuntu Phone.

________________________________
 From: Daniel Clem <clem11388@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Sandy Martin <siegfried_m22@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 5:51:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Independent OEM ADZERO

I'd like to second that!!! I will try and send them an email suggesting the same. And also to the Ubuntu team. I was just on my phone looking, so couldn't see any specs. Are they available on the site somewhere?

Ok, So I found this independent OEM that is making their own Smart-phone, IMHO not only is it stylish but they have potential to be a partner with Canonical for the U-Phone. You all take a look at them here. http://www.justadzero.com/