[Design] Gradient on buttons

Hi!

I love Ubuntu phone design. I'd like to point one problem which bothers me though.

The problem is gradient on buttons. The gradient goes from darker on top to lighter at the bottom. It gives a hint that the light source goes from below the button or (if we assume that light goes from above) that the button is not convex but concave.

Meantime text entries and other non-buttons “Ubuntu shapes” have the same gradient for its borders. It looks like they're inset which is fine for text entries. So for them the light source goes from above.

For me this is inconsistent. Would be better if gradient on buttons was reversed.

Best Regards!
Michal Predotka