Re: problem with Nexus4

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM, victor menezes
<menezes.victor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there, after couple hours here is my problems with UbuntuPhone

For a few issues you can already find the explanation at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes.

> 1-No internet connection other than WIFI

Expected, part of the release notes.

> 2-Dont recognize as USB drive when hooked up to my Ubuntu laptop

Also expected, but I don't think we have a bug for that yet (it's more
a feature lacking actually).

> 3-"," (comma) from the virtual keyboard produces a "\" instead

For that we already have a bug :-)

> 4-No portrait mode

Also expected, should come later.

> 5-The game "Sky Safari" dont work at all

Yeah, this is just a fake app at the moment.

> Well, other than this I have to say that I enjoyed the transitions and
> color/fonts scheme.
> For install Android again i have to put the ISO on the root of the phone but
> how to if it dont recognize as a drive? Any idea?

You can just restore using the factory images. Check
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers
--