Re: Focus on JS/C++/Python for QML

As developer who writes apps using QML/Javascript/C++ for
Symbian/MeeGo/BB10 and now Ubuntu Phone I recommend using QML/JavaScript.
If you need C++ you have clearly missed something or doing something what
requires a lot of performance (e.g. image processing). In Qt 4.x there are
situations when using C++ is reasonable because JavaScript sometimes is
just too slow. Qt5 uses V8 engine.

Ubuntu is pushing QML/JavaScript actively for Core apps therefore I would
expect the same for all other apps.

Regards,
Dalius