Re: Custom apps not showing

Hi,

I recommend to create your first apps from the templates installed with the SDK.

The templates are available from the Qt Welcome screen "Create Porject" wizzard.

The trick is that the Shell needs correct AppName.desktop file where the AppName is the same as the applicationName property of the MainView.

Zoltan