Re: creating webapps

On 22 February 2013 11:15, darkdragon <darkdragon-001@xxxxxx> wrote:

> What is the preferred way to create webapps?
>
> Which APIs can be used?

We're about to start to port the Unity Web Apps features to the phone right
now.  If you get it working on the desktop using, for example, Firefox and
following the docs here:

http://developer.ubuntu.com/resources/technologies/webapps/

it will work on the phone once we've got it integrated in to the phone
browser.

This project will be kicking off very shortly and I'll make some more
announcements and a call for testing and assistance within the next few
weeks.

> How about offline support?

Not sure yet, sounds like a good idea to me.  Let's discuss it in more
depth once we've got the project rolling.

Cheers, Will