Re: all CLI tools from repo available? Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview stable enough for non-programmer?

Al 22/02/13 15:51, En/na Arnaud Delcasse ha escrit:
> Le 2013-02-22 15:42, Lukas Lehner a écrit :
>> are all CLI tools from repo available? For example cclive and rtorrent?
>> is Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview stable enough for non-programmer? I
>> am a former UNIX admin.
>>
>> Yours sincerely
>> Lukas
>
> Hello,
>
> It is definitely not. I didn't see any Terminal yet for example. You may
> have to wait some more time to see something usable.
>
> Best Regards
> Arnaud

You can actually SSH into the device and see if the tools you need are
installed:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes#Accessing_the_device_over_SSH

Cheers,
David.