Please Bring Your Phones & Tablets to Ubuntu Global Jam

Hello Phab-ulous Ubuntu friends!

The Ubuntu Global Jam is happening March 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (2013).

Do you have an Ubuntu Phone or an Ubuntu Tablet? Great! Here is your
opportunity to show people in your own community. We're at a pivotal
moment in Ubuntu's history and you can be part of the excitement and fun
as Ubuntu spreads across all form factors :)

Bring your devices to your local Ubuntu Global Jam. Show others. Give
great demos. Teach people how to get involved. Show passersby that the
duopoly is about to crack.

The master list of all Ubuntu Global Jams is here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/2221/detail/

Don't see an event near you? Create one! It only takes a few minutes to
create a Jam that might change Ubuntu in your town/city forever.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/add/?global_event_id=2221

Need any assistance or advice? I'm here to help. Ask me.

Cheers,
Randall
Ubuntu Jam Buzz Guy ;)