Re: Server Issues with "phablet-dev-bootstrap" and "repo sync"?

Hello,

Yes, I'm experiencing this issue too. Is there anyone who can fix this
issue? Maybe it isn't server side, because I think that an update of the
phablet-tools that came out yesterday caused this.

Thanks,
Daniel Winzen

--
Daniel Winzen