Re: Pure OpenGL supported ?

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Petko <pditchev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I don't know the internals of it , but that's why I ask:
> 1. I'm pretty sure I heard Mark say that there will be full OpenGL
> accessible.
> 2. On Phronix I read that there's only OpenGL ES 2.0 on the current devices.
>
> I've programmed with OpenGL , but as far as I've seen the programming style
> with OpenGL ES 2.0 is entirely different (sorry if I'm not informed enough,
> but I'm very eager to ask , and I can't dig into googling the topic right
> now) .

By "OpenGL", Mark meant "OpenGL ES 2.0" and eventually "OpenGL ES
3.0". When developing apps for both OpenGL and OpenGL ES it is best to
use the common subset of both APIs. ES2 is limited in some senses
(namely, no uniform buffer objects or multiple render targets), but
ES3 will bring those to the table eventually.

Best,

Sam