Re: [Porting] Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, Error loading ubuntu_application_api

On 02/23/2013 06:22 AM, Dmytro Drapalyuk wrote:
Hi all,
I'm trying to run quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf on my Note2.
It was quite easy to get shell and chroot into ubuntu, but when I run
"ubuntu-session" I get:

qml-phone-shell:
/build/buildd/ubuntu-platform-api-0.15/src/android/ubuntu_application_api.cpp:51:
{anonymous}::Bridge::Bridge(): Assertion `lib_handle && "Error loading
ubuntu_application_api"' failed.

any suggestions? Thanks!

Make sure you have the necessary libs also available at the Android side.

If you see the phablet-dev-bootstrap script, it'll pull 2 different branches that need to be part of the Android image, like:

branches = {
    'ubuntu/hybris': 'lp:phablet-extras/libhybris',
    'ubuntu/platform-api': 'lp:platform-api',
}

Pull and build both branches, then you should have the missing library and ubuntuappmanager.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo