Re: (no subject)

25.02.2013 15:35, Manuel Valls Fernández kirjoitti:
> Just asking, is ubuntu phablet's qml engine compatible with most of qt
> libraries? In particular, is it compatible with QtQuick3D? Sorry if it's
> too evident, but I'm pretty new in this qt world :)

It uses Qt 5's QML, so Qt Quick 2 is available by default and also Qt
Quick 1 (the same as in Qt 4) via additional packages.

Regarding qt3d, it's a module that is not part of the official Qt 5
releases, but a snapshot of it is currently provided in our PPA (and
Ubuntu 13.04 development release). However, upstream has mentioned that
qt3d module would need significant work by the community to be accepted
as an official release module, so its future is not 100% certain.

-Timo