Re: Adding a new Device

Hello,

On 25.02.2013 15:39, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo wrote:
> On 02/25/2013 08:40 AM, Lars Christian Schmidt wrote:
>> I loged into the Ubuntu Wiki but it says "immutable Site" or something.
>> Do I need extra permissions for editing those?
>
> Not so sure, just saw that a lot of people edited it already.
>
> Try refreshing your browser after login-in.

Yes, please try that (maybe also try clearing the cache if necessary -
or use Ctrl-Shift-R/Ctrl-F5) and let me know if it still doesn't work.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Stay up to date: follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com