Re: Official word on designs

Hi guys,

Just a gentle reminder on top of what Michael's said – all apps should
follow the design guidelines <http://design.ubuntu.com/apps>!

The designs submitted to the 12 core
apps<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps> project
have been a great source of inspiration for design and development (we have
them on the wall!) We've prioritised four of the apps in the 12 core apps
project; Calendar, Calculator, Calculator, Weather as they really are part
of the core of the Ubuntu experience.

They're being designed to fit our 1.0 phone plan, and we'll be sharing more
detail as we go (on the blog and in hangouts, and maybe even here!) so for
the app to have the best chance of making it onto the phone, we need to
keep a tight feedback loop between design and development. We'll keep the
materials coming, but if there's anything (like a feature or behaviour)
that you really need to know 'like, yesterday', ask on this mailing list
with the [app_name] and [Design] tag!

Cheers,
Mika