Re: Enterprise Management?

What I mean is channel management, to sign up for repository, or package
installation or removal.

On Feb 25, 2013 9:34 PM, "Ted Gould" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 18:03 -0500, Lewis Donofrio wrote:
>>
>> Anyone though about Enterprise Management (10 unlock attempts = wipe)
along with DES3 type stuff.  Most importantly what about snowstorm like
open source package distribution.

> I'm not familiar with snowstorm, but we expect the phone use the same
authentication system as standard Ubuntu, PAM.  So if there's a PAM module
you're using and happy with, it should work on the phone.  Now, I'm not
familiar with one that wipes anything on 10 unlock attempts, but I'd
imagine there is one.