feature requests, direct calling from browser

Just wanted to ask 2 quick questions as an average user.

Is there currently planned to support calling from the browser? I.E. tapping on a company's phone number and the number auto dialing?

2nd, and thought of this just now as I mistaken my SMS app for my Email app. Could there,  by default, be one app for SMS, MMS, and multiple Email accounts in one App? By default everything would be in one inbox. But could easily swipe left or right to change views. And the Unified inbox could be turned off off you want. What you guys think?

Just some food for thought. I'm very new to mailing lists so please correct me on anything you see fit.

God Bless,
Dan

Follow ups