Re: Please help: Touch Devices list

I have an HTC EVO (sprint ver.) that i would like to dedicate to this project, wondering if it it a likely candidate? I saw the Desire which i heard was a similar configuration...

It'd be fantastic, if you could all help out to fill out the individual
"sort-of works" touch devices pages (all on
wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/<codename>). Things which would be great
to note down there:

  - your Launchpad ID if you can help test this image/device
  - state of support for the individual hardware bits
  - links to relevant docs
  - known issues, etc.

Every bit of information will be much appreciated and tell us as a
community what we need to work on and who works on it. It'll also help
to form teams around devices.

If this whole undertaking sound great to you, check out our porting guide:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Porting

--
Gabriel L Romeu
      ø  http://www.workandprojects.com