Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

Sorry ...hit the wrong button and didn't include the list the first time:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Felipe Crochik <launchpad@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept
To: Joey Chen <qqworini@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes, I liked the folding effect after reading a "news feed".

On a separate topic: has anybody committed any code? Are we going to create
separate branches per developer and then try to merge?
Am I crazy to expect that the first piece of the puzzle should be a
"database" schema so we can all build on the top of it?
Wouldn't make sense for us to create a simple application with placeholders
for the main "pages" of the application and the basic navigation between
them?

I added a few tasks about integrating/interfacing with the OS but honestly
I don't have any clue how this will work? Does anybody know how? I assume
an important part of a RSS reader is to be able to automatically subscribe
to feeds from the web browser, no?

Felipe