Changelog for Daily Images (not there yet)

Hey,

Now that we got the daily images in place, a lot of people are asking for a daily changelog as well (which is desired and expected), but just wanted to say that this is still not done.

We need to fix some issues at our Jenkins CI scripts to have a proper package changelog first, and then update our build server to automatically produce the changelog together with the images.

Hopefully that should be done during next week, will send another email once done :-)

Thanks!
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo

Follow ups