Re: Ubuntu Touch on NotionInk Adam Tablets

Boris, as you may be aware, the Viewsonic G-Tablet should work with the
Adam builds.  I was gonna try to tackle the gtab after I (or someone) gets
toro working, but I'd love to test your builds on the gtab when you have a
working image.

Dan

---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!