Daily Builds are now produced from phablet.u.c and the public PPA

Hey,

Just a heads up the today's daily build (to be published still) will be finally produced using whatever is in head for both phablet.ubuntu.com (the Android part) and the Phablet PPA (https://launchpad.net/~phablet-team/+archive/ppa).

That's a great step as now every contribution we get will be part of our daily images at the time they are accepted. This wasn't done until now as we had to properly set up our infrastructure to support that.

Daily changelogs should be coming soon as well.

Enjoy!
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo

Follow ups