Re: ubuntu-clock-app: Who designed it and what is the idea behind it?

Hi Jasper,

As to the stopwatch clock face – please have a look at this schematic
http://ubuntuone.com/4gJPTZOpphfMF4zXnQG0aP

Regarding laps, we're iterating the clock app as we speak. Please bear with
us :)

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Mika