Compiererror while porting to Xperia Neo V

Hello,

While porting to Xperia Neo V I run "brunch haida", but I get this error:
frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/AudioPolicyService.cpp:1571:5: sorry, unimplemented: non-trivial designated initializers not supported frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/AudioPolicyService.cpp:1571:5: sorry, unimplemented: non-trivial designated initializers not supported frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/AudioPolicyService.cpp:1571:5: sorry, unimplemented: non-trivial designated initializers not supported frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/AudioPolicyService.cpp:1571:5: warning: missing initializer for member 'audio_policy_service_ops::open_input_on_module' [-Wmissing-field-initializers] make: *** [/home/daniel/xperia/out/target/product/haida/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudioflinger_intermediates/AudioPolicyService.o] Error 1

Can anybody help, pleas?

Thanks,
Daniel Winzen

--