Re: Initial stab at Nook Color support

With a quick pointer from Jeremy Morales, I'm now able to brunch,
getting hung up with the following error:

make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/jcoombs/encore/out/host/linux-x86/bin/mkimage', needed by
`/home/jcoombs/encore/out/target/product/encore/ramdisk.ub'.  Stop.

Currently grepping/googling as I'm sure this too is an easy/obvious
fix but I haven't stumbled upon it yet.

Josh C