Ubuntu Core apps and App Development sessions at UDS

Hi all,

As part of UDS starting today, we're running an open session to discuss
the core apps project and the status of each one of the apps, and we can
use it for any feedback and questions as well.

You can see it on the schedule here [1], and you can join directly here:

  http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/meeting/21616/appdev-1303-coreapps/

It'd be great if those of you who are working on one of the core apps
could join in. And for anyone else wanting to participate do join us as
well!

The schedule is full of interesting content for app developers, and I'm
sure you'll find your way to the sessions you're most interested in. A
good way to start with UDS will be the App Development Roundtable, for
general discussion and questions related to app development:

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/meeting/21675/appdev-1303-app-development-roundtable/

Feel free to use the "Blueprint" button in there to update the
blueprints' whiteboards with any topics you'd like to see discussed too.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
David.

[1] http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/2013-03-05/display