Re: [Ubuntu Touch] [Porting] Sony Xperia U

Ah, quick response :)
For now, there are no roms of CM10.1 for the Xperia U around. I am using
the repositorys for CM9 and tried to pull the jellybean branch, which was
surprisingly available and working. By working I mean that it gets compiled
fine. Might be possible that we'll have a working ubuntu touch before a
working CM10.1  on this phone :)