Built image for GT-P6800 missing /data/ubuntu ?

Hi, I was able to create image for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (gt-p6800) after little bit tinkering with available CM10.1 repositories. The problem is that the created image does not contain /data/ubuntu at all and thus the Ubuntu touch developer preview does not boot at all. Am I doing something wrong or where should I start looking for answers?

Should I create fstab-file from scratch and how it should be constructed for /data/ubuntu to appear with correct files?

Yours,
Elmeri Kokkonen

Follow ups