Core Apps work items & milestones

Hi,

(cc'ing this to ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - if you're working on Core Apps please join ubuntu-touch-coreapps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-touch-coreapps - thanks!)

At the Ubuntu Facebook Core Apps meeting we briefly discussed the topics of work items and milestones. The take-away are:-

* Blueprint work items need to realistically reflect the tasks yet to do, and all need to have someone assigned to them. I'm working with the core apps teams to get the work items in shape.

* Milestones need to be set to have a target to aim for. We'd like to see an alpha-quality version of each of the core apps by 16th May. This will include basic working functionality as a first-cut.

I wanted to make sure May 16th was a realistic proposition for all the core apps, and see what help is required to make that happen.

Alan Pope
Engineering Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164