Need some clarity.

***********************
This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM and found to be free of known security risks.
***********************

Hi all,

I am a fan of ubuntu mobile, using ubuntu desktop from years. But recently saw a link that stated, ubuntu does not support the below features.

    3G/4G Data
    Audio Out via Headphones
    HDMI
    Bluetooth
    Most Applications and Menus
    Charging Indicator
    Software Center (Note : You can install simple shell applications via apt-get install … once inside the chroot)
    Most applications are placeholders
    MMS
    CDMA Connections
    SIM Storage
    Auto Rotation (Or any rotation for that matter)
    Random Crashes when swiping
    Notifications (All of them are placeholders)
    Most Applications that do function are web apps like m.gmail.com.
    NFC

Reference: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/ubuntu-touch-next-generation-os-or-just-another-skin/

Please do let me know is this thing true.

Best Regards,
A G Megharaj,
8497897771

The information contained in and/or attached to this e-mail is Confidential and proprietary Information of NowOn. This information is intended only for the confidential use of the person(s) designated above. If this message has reached a person or persons not designated above, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not a designated recipient, please notify NowOn immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message together with any and all attachments.

Follow ups