Re: Is there a prebuilt armef version of quantal-preinstalled-phablet-*.zip?

hi,
On Di, 2013-03-12 at 13:53 +0800, sean li wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Is there a prebuilt armef version of
> quantal-preinstalled-phablet-*.zip?
>
> With the armef version, I could port ubunt touch to some older
> machines which use armv6.
you mean armel ... no, that was completely dropped from ubuntu a little
over a year ago. to make anything support ARMv6 you would have to
re-build the whole ubuntu archive for that (obsolete) architecture ...
this is very unlikely to happen (like we wont support true i386 or i486
systems on intel anymore)

the phablet-*-.zip is created from the ubuntu archive packages you find
on ports.ubuntu.com (and a few PPA packages that will soon move into the
archive)...

ciao
	oli