[Ubuntu Touch] [Tegra3] [Power Management] Daily driver?

Hi there,

I am currently trying to improve the battery life of my ASUS Transformer
TF300T, which is running on a Tegra 3 CPU that many attractive devices have
common.
The great thing about this CPU is that on one hand you have a very powerful
device while you are using it, on the other hand, the battery seems to last
for days as long as you leave the screen locked (I left my device in my
locker on friday, picked it up again on monday and still had 25% to go
#notbad).
This is archived by using the four Ghz+ cores when active and another
~500Mhz core when locked.
I installed powertop to find out, what's eating up the battery and tried
some general laptop/netbook tweaks, which gave me ~half an hour additional
uptime.
I have my final exams and related celebrations the next two weeks so I'll
have to refrain from digging deeper but maybe some others wget the idea and
have a look at their batteries.
Please also share your specific Ideas on howto improve battery life on
Tegra devices. I have access to the Nvidia dev-zone, so I will be able to
pass on questions that we can't handle (Not every man is a kernel dev ;-) ).

Best regards and wish me luck.
Kalle