Re: mali r3p1-01rel1 problems and newer builds don't boot

I can confirm the latest pre-built quantal builds boot to black screen on
my Samsung Note 2. I can connect to my phone using adb, though.

The last time I successfully booted to a GUI was on March 03. I will send
the last_kmesg shortly when I have access to my system.