Re: Sgs2 gt-i9100

hi,
On Mi, 2013-03-13 at 12:06 +0100, Wim Heidema wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The preview is now working on the samsung galaxy s2. Fonts issue and
> wifi are solved. Is it possible to move the sgs2 to "sort of work" ?
>
> Below is the link  where you can find the images and  installation
> instuctions. And quality is good. Also this thread will keep updated.
> Thx.
> Wim heidema
>
> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2188621
> [ROM][GT-I9100][WIP] Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview

i'm using that port as well, and i already asked in the forum thread
that someone please updates the wiki... the problem seems to be that the
original porter that started the thing has stepped down and nobody wants
to take responsibility now for regular subsequent builds (which are
needed for updates of the ubuntu libhybris and phablet-api subdirs in
the tree)... probably it helps if someone else asks in the tread as
well :)

ciao
	oli