Re: Writing good changelog entries

W dniu 18.03.2013 15:01, Daniel Holbach pisze:
> If I missed some heroic work of some of you, it's my fault, but I hope
> the above explains why this happened. Please let's all try to be
> clearer. It'll make it easier to credit people for their work and do
> better publicity for what to watch out for.

Are all changelog entries considered or just those that actually release
things into the image?

I think what I'm asking:

Should essentially every MR be accompanied by a changelog entry? I'd
like that, only we'll get conflicts on every merge request if something
merged in trunk in the mean time :/
--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.