Re: [Development] Solution for a password/secret storage

On 20 March 2013 07:46, Alberto Mardegan <alberto.mardegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Here it is:
>  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/mobile-s-password-storage

Hi all,

I would like to propose a meeting next Thursday, 28th March 2013 @ 1530 UTC
to review the various options and map out a route forward.

I've asked Alberto to gather together the suggestions from this thread and
present his findings during the meeting; to highlight the pro's and con's
of each option and to help us identify the best solution.  Thomas Voß will
also be on hand to guide us and to review the proposed solution(s).

If you would like to be in the Hangout please let me know.  We should have
about 6 or 7 spaces available and of course we will be able to take
questions & comments via IRC.

I'm working with the community team to get the hangout set up and the
URLs circulated, and I will post them here as soon as I can.

Cheers, Will