Re: [Development] Qt/QML Python bindings

On Mar 20, 2013, at 05:40 PM, Jonathan Meek wrote:

>I know I've seen a lot of blueprints where things boil down to "get rid of
>python in [x]" for resource conservation purposes.

After the conversations I had at Pycon with *lots* of people doing very
successful projects with Python on resource constrained systems, including
Raspberry Pi, Android, other ARM, iOS, and other mobile devices, I'm not
convinced such a blanket prohibition is warranted.  I hope to tie together
some of these threads and activities when I return from Pycon.

-Barry