Re: Changelog for Daily Images

On 03/21/2013 11:01 PM, Henrique Santos Fernandes wrote:
Nice to know!

I guess the only problem is that the builds just stay on server for 3
days right? So we can't see all changes

We're also doing a weekly email describing what happened during the week, and also publishing the changelog for that week specifically.

I mean, could you have somehwere that list all change logs?  A place
like this one: http://www.dovecot.org/nightly/ChangeLog

We do have a script which anyone could use against our PPA, which would help, but I understand that saving at least the changelog files might be useful.

Will check if we have any specific place where we could publish that.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo