Getting images for new devices out

Hello everybody,

the following devices on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices look like
their port maintainers feel all the bits on the image are redistributable.

 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/mint
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/p6800
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/spyder
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/umts_spyder
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/wingray
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/jem
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/P760
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/solana
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/maserati
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/targa
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/tf300t

It'd would be super-helpful if everyone could do their best to
double-check this is true and fill out the templates on the wiki pages
with information about the licensing of the firmware blobs. Can we get
some follow up on the mailing list about the progress on this?

We still have to figure out some bits to create images for all these
ports regularly, but redistributability is the first step. If we get
this right, this will be awesome!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+

Follow ups