[Design] Weekly digest

Hey all,

This week has been the week of the Weather app - check out the key journeys blogpost!

Now the fun really starts for our four ‘ritual’ apps. We will be filing bugs against the build(s) and iterating the design with the development teams. With the visual design team we are exploring colour, textures and ways of displaying information.

Thanks to the clock, calendar and calculator teams, we even have working builds to file bugs against! Thanks Alan Pope for the instructions.

We’ll post these videos in a blog again next week, but are too excited to hold off sharing them!

Clock

Calendar

Calculator

As usual, feel free to ask us anything about the App Design Guides or the core utility designs on this mailing list, our blog and on the ubuntu-touch IRC channel.

Hope you all have a great weekend,

Till next time,

Canonical Design Team.

----
Useful design nicknames in the ubuntu-touch IRC channel

Calum Pringle : ckpringle
Mika Meskanen : mesq
Christina Li : christina
---
Weekend reading

Smile-bot installation
With the weather so grey in London, this installation cheered us up!